Conflict Management for Leaders
In a volatile and uncertain world, conflict, of any kind is very much inevitable. Disagreements between employees happen all the time; and unfortunately, these are unavoidable. However, their impact can be minimised, based on the culture of the organisation. It is our leaders who must set the tone, by knowing how to handle such disputes effectively.
This unique course has been specifically designed to support senior leaders in understanding the culture they create and the teams they develop, under the lens of conflict management. Delegates will develop an understanding of how their behaviour as leaders set the course for how their managers and teams behave themselves.
TCM’s expert trainers offer a unique insight into what conflict is, how it happens, why it happens, and how it can be passed down through organisations. Delegates will develop practical toolkits that they can pass onto their teams to use to ensure for the constructive resolution of conflicts in the workplace.
On attending the course delegates will:
- Understand the nature of conflict including the cultural, systemic, situational, emotional, relational and psychological factors that can cause or perpetuate conflict at work.
- Learn the main causes of conflict, and the routes they can take within an organisation.
- Examine how to create a culture that invites an open and collaborative approach to management and abandons the control of people and their ideas.
- Review their organisational practices and policies, and the impact they may be having on issues of conflict and their resolution.
- Understand how leaders’ approaches to feedback can lead to conflict.
- Know how to create opportunities for sharing and open dialogue.
- Develop practical toolkits that can be applied when faced with conflict within their teams.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the training, it was very practical, and I can see it having a very positive impact for me in my role and overall for the business. I will use what I have learnt straight away and as much as possible when managers approach me for advice, problem-solving and by listening and coaching them to solve themselves.” - Jayne Bickerstaff, HR Advisor at Harry Corry – Coaching & Conflict Management
Suitable for all leadership roles such as: CEOs, Managing Directors, C-Suite Level Executives, Middle Managers and Operational Team Leaders.
£295 + VAT for open access courses delivered face to face at the TCM Academy in London or online via Zoom.
Please contact us for our latest prices for in-house delivery to groups of 4 or more.
Upcoming Course Dates
Would you like this course delivered in-house?
TCM specialises in tailoring all of our courses for in-house delivery. We also design and deliver bespoke courses and training programmes for our customers. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to give us a call on 020 7404 7011 or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you.